So easy, so delicious. It's a beautiful thing to wake up to a healthy breakfast that is ready to eat.
What you need:
1 cup Gluten Free, Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1 cup Almond Milk, Original, Unsweetened
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 Rehydrated Dried Cranberries, organic (see method below) *optional- regular dried are great too!
Zest of One Small Orange, Organic
3 Tbls Freshly Squeezed Organic Orange Juice
2 Tbls Maple Syrup, organic. Grade B
What you do:
1. Rehydrate your cranberries by placing dried cranberries into boiling water, heat off, for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in bowl or jar and mix.
3. Mix in rehydrated cranberries.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well, store in air tight container or jar.
5. Refridegerate overnight.
6. Place desired amount into microwaveable safe bowl, add 1 to 2 Tbls almond milk and microwave for 30 to 45 seconds.
7. Stir and enjoy!